Magnemite + Einstein Magnemite + Einstein

Funny

I did not envision my track being used... in these circumstances, but kudos to you for being... creative.

The magnemite sketch was hilarious, and the Einstein sketch was funny, but also mildly disturbing. Now whenever I hear my track, I can only think of... well, this.

I'd like to see more flash projects like this from you in the future. It was enjoyable, and the sketches were probably just around the perfect length, unlike this review, which is probably way too long and boring.

Calicard responds:

Haha yeah sorry if it was disturbing but the song was good and was just what I needed.

Thanks for the review! Yeah there will be more stuff coming.

Keep up the awesome music yourself!

Luigi's Wonderland Luigi's Wonderland

That's Mama Luigi To You, Mario!

I think this may be one of the best Super Mario flash movies ever created. You, sir, are a genius.

Who knew that Luigi was such a good dancer?

I'd Change/World for You I'd Change/World for You

Game worked just fine on my laptop.

The idea is pretty cool, but I'd like to see the game developed a bit more. Fix it up so that the graphics are better (I personally don't think this works very well as an 8-bit game, I think a cartoon-y vibe would be better), the animations are smoother, and make the game more of a puzzle than just a "go here and hit this button": there are maybe two places where you can screw up and need to use the rewind feature (very cool idea, by the way, and I'd love to see it ACTUALLY play in reverse, like a VCR rewinding), and it would be cool if you threw in some actual puzzle-solving tactics that would help to make this game more memorable.

Zanzlanz responds:

Glad you didn't have lag.

Hm, I was actually going for a cartoon-y game actually >.< I guess I didn't make it cartoon-y enough.
Having it reverse would be ridiculous but, yeah, cool. I definitely didn't have the time to figure out how to cache the movements properly like that though. A respawn system was way more simplistic and 'safe'

It would be cool as a puzzle game, but I had just made a puzzle game and wasn't ready to make another. It takes a lot of time to make difficult puzzles (I took 3 days to build the puzzles in the Lab Lights), so my laid-back platformer was what I had to settle with

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

We live in 2012; why do games still exist where I can't change movement from WASD to the directional arrows? Being left-handed, and playing on a laptop, it's really not very convenient or comfortable to have left mousepad / WASD as the control scheme.

Krinkels responds:

They still exist because Krinkels and I were not born out of pods that make perfect games. Every feature....and I mean EVERY feature...takes time and calculation to produce. If we did not provide it, rest assured that it would have killed us to provide on first release.

That said, we DO want to release a version that allows control modification.

Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

The not-quite-8-bit graphics are decent, but the gameplay is overall rather boring, and the music gets very irritating rather quickly. A mute button of some sort (at least for the music) is a necessity.

You Not Ready You Not Ready

I always love when I randomly check Newgrounds and there's a new Teq track for my ears to feast on.

Teqneek responds:

Oh I got a feast coming sir. I hope your ears... are prepared... for the feast... of music. And in it, imma rhyme Insidious- with Insidious.
And it's ridiculous...
Like the number of dicks yo' lips have kissed...

sumthin sumthin sumthin blah blah blah eventually the ridiculous rhymes in said song get exhausted to the point where I'm rhyming all like, "the gift of syphilis I'mma give to yo mistresses"

okay good talk holla

Get Hype Son (55 Sons Promo) Get Hype Son (55 Sons Promo)

I know how to count all the way to schfifty-five sons.

Teqneek responds:

Well, hopefully you can count to 206 then

Lemme Gitchu Back Lemme Gitchu Back

I am glad we can take a break from the electoral rhetoric and political bric-a-brac to indulge in a track about a roommate whose only goal in life is to "grab a grip o' that."

This track is silver. Only because gold is soft, and this track is harder than Triple H's abs.

Penguin in a Gift Penguin in a Gift

No, this penguin isn't frozen. It's all part of the plan.

I am truly stumped as to why there is no penguin-based Flash RTS game yet. The concept is brilliant: you control a team of Spec Ops penguins who do Deniable Ops for the U.S. Government. The game has you fight through levels of regular soldiers to get to the bad guys.

You have been sent to take out high-profile targets in the Antarctic and beyond: Shark al Hussein, Polar Gaddafi, Osama Bin Walrus, and Fidel Castro (no, there's nothing special about him. It's just regular <em>Fidel Castro</em>.). And you have to fight your way to the orchestrator of a massive plan to MELT the polar ice caps: Brosef Stalin (a hipster whose parents, we find out, were killed by an iceberg).

Matt. We need to put together a team of devs and artists and voice actors and we need to <em>make that game</em>!

It could be like Ace Pilot, with great cutscene thingamabobs. But much, much more original than "lolol space guy blowing stuff up."