You Not Ready You Not Ready

I always love when I randomly check Newgrounds and there's a new Teq track for my ears to feast on.

Teqneek responds:

Oh I got a feast coming sir. I hope your ears... are prepared... for the feast... of music. And in it, imma rhyme Insidious- with Insidious.
And it's ridiculous...
Like the number of dicks yo' lips have kissed...

sumthin sumthin sumthin blah blah blah eventually the ridiculous rhymes in said song get exhausted to the point where I'm rhyming all like, "the gift of syphilis I'mma give to yo mistresses"

okay good talk holla

Get Hype Son (55 Sons Promo) Get Hype Son (55 Sons Promo)

I know how to count all the way to schfifty-five sons.

Well, hopefully you can count to 206 then

Lemme Gitchu Back Lemme Gitchu Back

I am glad we can take a break from the electoral rhetoric and political bric-a-brac to indulge in a track about a roommate whose only goal in life is to "grab a grip o' that."

This track is silver. Only because gold is soft, and this track is harder than Triple H's abs.

The Problem The Problem

Other rappers need to sit down because the professor is back.

Damn good beat by Ax, too.

Teqneek responds:

Thanks Rampant. Dr. Bruh Bruh is back in the building... OH AND TO ALL YOU LISTENING- Clear your caches btw if you heard this earlier than Sept. 13th, otherwise yo ass will still be hearing the original, shitty version of shittiness. At least that's what Rampant told me in an exclusive interview I had with him like 5 minutes ago.

-Edge of Existence- -Edge of Existence-

Dopeness, Teq! Love this version, lyrics are a lot clearer and easier to understand. Awesome track, and I love the real, raw personal emotion flowing through your lyrics these days. But I hope we'll still see some more of the 'old Teq' in the future -- with his pure comedic gold and incredibly witty lyrical flips.

Teqneek responds:

Thank you Rampant. I'm glad you're feeling this new stuff. I promise though, my next track is all about ignorant-ass narcissistic self-hype...

Edge of Existence Edge of Existence

Every new track you drop is better than the last. Your rhymes just get more complex and intricate and frankly I'm envious lol

I would recommend putting a compressor on your double tracked vocals, then pushing them further back in the mix, so the volume is a bit more consistent on them.

But damn I love the raw realness of these two latest tracks you've released.

Prototonus (version 0.5) Prototonus (version 0.5)

We definitely need to revisit this idea one day. I think it could be an awesome full-length song.

Teqneek responds:

Do you realize just HOW many awesome song ideas we've come up with? Like, shitloads. Possibly more.

Also, what about that Halloween track? I invented probably 20 different personas for that one during my posting polls about "which rap name do you like best" phase.

Lost Together Lost Together

Hell yes.

TekkneeqalMastery/ ThrownAway TekkneeqalMastery/ ThrownAway

Five stars for spongebob.

CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Teqneek CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Teqneek

Teq - barely - his vocals were too quiet.

#SevenWordCritique